Spring Game Injury Report?

voldawgforever

Justin King

He came off of the field with a serious limp, and I was afraid he tore his achilles. Apparently not, as he was back on the sideline with what appeared to be ice on top of his foot. Any update would be appreciated.

Any others?

Saw Justin King at West Towne Mall in a walking boot Saturday night, but he seemed to be moving around fine.

Meridith (tight end) has been injured for two years. Every since he signed. Will he ever play for Tennessee ?????

Is Tom Smith injured or so bad he can't get in the orange and white game? Last year he averaged 5 ypc in the orange and white game which was encouraging at the time. Starting to look like he will never see the field with the emergence of Hill especially with Hurd and Paulk coming in next year.

Is Tom Smith injured or so bad he can't get in the orange and white game? Last year he averaged 5 ypc in the orange and white game which was encouraging at the time. Starting to look like he will never see the field with the emergence of Hill especially with Hurd and Paulk coming in next year.
I saw #29 run the ball one time, and I saw another #29 lined up in the slot on a pass play. I think the one in the backfield was Smith, but I believe he only carried the ball on one play. I think Smith was #29 last year, but I could be wrong.

VN Store

Back