Spring Practice Preview

Volstorm

VN GURU
Spring attitude... There's no reason to shoot for anything less than the Rose Bowl. Tennessee returns almost all the key starters from last year and has some of the best offensive skill players in the Phil Fulmer era. Sometimes teams need the pressure turned up a couple of notches and UT could be one of them; this should be a group that relishes the role of favorite.

I will look for marked improvement in all of our special teams. Word is that fellows and hefney are doing well at safety and according to the coaches their objective is to put their four best athletes in the d backfield. I will be happy if we find a safety and a center. As far as the Rose Bowl goes this team needs to put opponents away next year. We can judge their progress based on their killer instinct.

if the special teams show up on game day it has to be an improvement, there's no way they could be any worse than last yr

We had a lot of 80+ yard drives last year. It would be really nice if they only had to go 50 to 60 everytime.

I hope this year that our special teams and defense will be able to score some too. That would be the icing on the cake!

VN Store

Back