Spring Practice

surrealvol

If a fellow happened to be in K-town at some point in the Spring, would there be any use to ride by the olde practice field? Does CPF allow anyone to watch practice or not?

You can watch the Orange and White game, but as far as practice goes, Fulmer started closing them this year after 30 minutes. He may change that for the spring, but that's how I understand it right now.

The baseball fields are open. All you have to do is go in and sit at the top of the seating area. It overlooks all of the practice fields.

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Feb 24, 2005 4:42 PM
The baseball fields are open. All you have to do is go in and sit at the top of the seating area. It overlooks all of the practice fields.

That cued the James Bond theme to play in my head!

As OWB looks out over the practice field, he sees a surprising scene. Not football players, but rather ninjas in traning.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Feb 24, 2005 4:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Feb 24, 2005 4:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UTVOLFAN@Feb 24, 2005 4:42 PM
The baseball fields are open.  All you have to do is go in and sit at the top of the seating area.  It overlooks all of the practice fields.

That cued the James Bond theme to play in my head&#33; [/quote]
In opera????

Originally posted by Volstorm@Feb 26, 2005 5:49 PM
As OWB looks out over the practice field, he sees a surprising scene. Not football players, but rather ninjas in traning.

That would be something wouldn&#39;t it? One could only be so lucky&#33;

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Feb 27, 2005 5:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Feb 27, 2005 5:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Volstorm@Feb 26, 2005 5:49 PM
As OWB looks out over the practice field, he sees a surprising scene.  Not football players, but rather ninjas in traning.

That would be something wouldn&#39;t it? One could only be so lucky&#33; [/quote]
:withstupid:

VN Store

Back