Spring Practice

orangewizard98

Man I'm excited and can't wait for March 10th. The team that we see on the field this spring will be much different from the team we put out there in the fall due to all the injuries. Just learned today that Rob Smith might miss the spring as well due to a foot injury.

If there is a silver-lining in all the injuries, its that we really get to see what some of the young guys can do. Of the players that are out, they are already proven, so fall practice will be enough work for them to get ready. I'm really excited the improvement of both Jon Hefney and Roshaun Fellows, its not esasy to be thrown out there on that island as a freshman. They will be MUCH better this year. I'm excited to see Inky Johnson, Coach Fulmer seems sky high on him. Glad that we have Stewart back. Watching the secondary is gonna be fun this spring and fall whne Morely and company get here.

I'm anxious to see Eric Young,Ramon Foster,David Ligon,and Cam Mayo on the O-line. I thought Gandy was a big loss but Coach Fulmer seems very high on our depth across the line. He said the other day at a Boys and Girls Club Dinner that this is as much depth on the O-line that we've had in a while. Also excited about seeing Arian Foster after hearing all the great things about him.

My predicitons on the most improved players award. Eric Young on offense and Daniel Brooks on defense. I think he is finally gonna come around. And with the guys that will be out for this spring at LB, he will get his chance to show what hes got.

Yeah can't wait. I wish our freshman would be playing in this game. Would like to see Morley out there.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 2, 2005 11:24 PM
How long do you have to wait, though?

Why? Do you have somewhere better to be you highness? :p

OH WAIT.......its LIO.....they should stand in line to sign her autograph book

VN Store

Back