Spring Training 2019

Boca Vol

Originally from Exit 81
Lab Rat
I just signed up to work the weekend games for the Pirates this upcoming Spring Training. This will be my 3rd year and it's such a cool environment. LECOM Park where the Pirates play is a gem of a ballpark. It dates back to the 20's with the Pirates training there since '69.

Highly recommend catching a game in Bradenton if you get a chance.

I just signed up to work the weekend games for the Pirates this upcoming Spring Training. This will be my 3rd year and it's such a cool environment. LECOM Park where the Pirates play is a gem of a ballpark. It dates back to the 20's with the Pirates training there since '69.

Highly recommend catching a game in Bradenton if you get a chance.

I will be going to Spring Training for the first time this year, I am stoked. I thought about going to Arizona when I lived in Cali, but as a lifelong Cardinals fan that just didn’t seem right.

Reactions: Boca Vol
The Cardinals play in a beautiful park in Jupiter. They share it with the Marlins. Just down a couple of exits is the new Ballpark of the Palm Beaches where the Astros and Nats train.

I bought tickets for the Rays ST opener in Port Charlotte against the Phillies.

Great story. This part made me think of Rick "Wild Thing" Vaughn..."That year, Hagerty threw 6⅔ innings. He walked 30, allowed 14 hits, threw nine wild pitches and hit four batters. "

RashRepulsiveCygnet-max-1mb.gif

Are you still in Clarksville? If so, hop on an Allegiant flight out of Nash and come to FL for a few ST games. Between Bradenton, Pt. Charlotte, Sarasota, and Ft. Myers there's always a game being played.
I am. I know they have some really cheap flights.

Yeah I’ve seen it within the last couple of months. I wouldn’t understand seeing as he played there for 4 years and 2 of those he was injured or sucked
It doesn’take much since. When I think of Halladay I think of Toronto

VN Store

Back