1. Georgia (15-5-1 .738)
2. Ole Miss (11-10 .524) [Top team in West]
3. Florida (12-9 .571)
4. Vanderbilt (11-9 .550)
5. Kentucky (11-10 .524)
6. South Carolina (11-10 .524)
7. Tennessee (11-10 .524)
8. Alabama (10-11 .476)

We have Vanderbilt at home this weekend, welcome UK next, and finish with South Carolina in Columbia.

We're currently 5th due to us winning the tiebreaker with South Carolina and Kentucky (record against best SEC team)

We really blew a golden opportunity in that MSU series.

I don't think it is disappointing considering the fact that we were picked dead last. We just need to get things done in the upcoming series.

He has us competing during SEC Play. The only complaint would be these midweek games we've lost. I have lots of confidence in him and next year and beyond we'll see what he's got

Right now I think our lack of depth and injuries are really hurting us. When we get some more players in here to bolster our depth, I think we will be just fine. I really like Coach Raleigh's coaching style. One thing you can say about our team this year is they have been very resiliant. They will play anybody for 9 innings. I really like the toughness they have shown, although the loss in the MSU series was very dissappointing.

GO VOLS!!!

This is not disappointing at all. This is pretty exciting, actually.

I don't think it really classifies as disappointing or exciting. I am proud that our team has dome much better than expected this year. If we can finish the regular season strong however, I would be excited.

VN Store

Back