Stars change, Donald Langley was 3-star the other day, now he's 4-star (by Rivals)

Volitics

UT commitment Donald Langley was interviewed one day last week by Jimmy Hyams on SportsTalk. It was the same day that Langley made his commitment to the Vols.

Langley said that he had been ranked as high as four stars. I immediately looked at the Rivals.com ranking. Langley had a three star ranking by Rivals.com.

I just now looked again. Langley now has a four star ranking by Rivals.

http://rivals100.rivals.com/commitlist.asp?Year=2007&School=80
Donald Langley - Football Recruiting

What gives?!

Rivals had one of their rating updates last week. They only have one more update and that is after the Army All-American bowl.

Nah, we actually should have had another player or 2 jump up to 4 star, but it didn't happen. Langley has been shooting up the ratings, so it was expected. I really don't understand why people are so caught up in the stars anyways. You may see UT land a 3* WR and UF land a 4* WR and think UF got the way better player. If you look closer, it could be a 5.7 ranked 3* and a 5.8 ranked 4* which is little to no difference.

it looks as if a lot of people changed cause i think i remember Armando Allen being at #29 and Caleb King being towards the top.

VN Store

Back