Starting our 2's

GrowVol

What do guys think about starting Hill, Summerhill, Peterman. Maybe mix it up early in the game. Throw in Lane and Neal here and there. Could we do worse? I'll hang up and listen. GBO!

No but I do believe Summerhill needs more carries he is pretty good. That's up to the coaches though. They may mix it up this week though

Reactions: 1 person
What do guys think about starting Hill, Summerhill, Peterman. Maybe mix it up early in the game. Throw in Lane and Neal here and there. Could we do worse? I'll hang up and listen. GBO!

No.

This will work great. We should just call the other locker room and get the opposing coach to agree to play either his backup defense or have his starters run a lap around the stadium before going in for each series. It's almost too easy.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm probably in the minority but I like the way Summerhill runs. It's hard to say how he would do against starting defenses instead of backups, but I'd like to see him get a few carries at some point.

Reactions: 3 people
Yes let’s start the guys that could not score against AP. Why in the world would you sit the best players at the start of the game? There is a reason they are 2’s.

Yes let’s start the guys that could not score against AP. Why in the world would you sit the best players at the start of the game? There is a reason they are 2’s.

Makes sense, but would Peterman complete more passes than Worley?

I'm probably in the minority but I like the way Summerhill runs. It's hard to say how he would do against starting defenses instead of backups, but I'd like to see him get a few carries at some point.

Wouldn't mind to see that either. On the other hand our qb needs some performance enhancing medication or some rockets attached to the football when he throws it. The Florida field crew are going to be p!ssed at all the Worley pass divots he is going to make next Saturday.

I'm with ya on this

Real difficult to run a read option offense when the only option you have is to give it to the running back. I was so excited I fell asleep in the third quarter but I do not remember Worley running the ball one time. Not much option there.

Yeah, it wouldn't help. We barely have 1's to start and you are talking about starting the bottom of the roster. I think we're good to throw out whom we have---only exception I would say is giving Peterman a shot---Worley's on his last legs as a starter here. I'll say this for all the Worley haters--guys completely ineffective at this point but at least he hasn't been a turnover machine.

I think I'm glad we're paying a coach to make the on field decisions and not you...

Run it by Butch, see what he says.

Give me Peterman with Lane and see what we get. I think they give us the best chance to move the ball and score.

Agreed. Seems like the quickest back we have, has a little wiggle. Looks like one move, foot in the ground, north and south. Still like Lane a lot. Neal, meh.

VN Store

Back