Stat Comparison TN vs. UCLA

RockyTopVol

2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS
You say the Vols Suck? Take a look at history......

UCLA

1. One National Championship

2. All time record - 530-366-37 (.588)

3. Bowl games - 13-15-1

4. UCLA vs. UT - 5-7-2

Tennessee

1. Two National Championships - This can be debated with more.

2. All time record - 776-327-53 (.694)

3. Bowl games - 25-22

4. See #4 above.

Sources....................

UCLA Football History Database

Tennessee Database

UCLA Travels To Knoxville To Face Volunteers On ESPN - UCLA OFFICIAL ATHLETIC SITE

You were saying?

Off topic but, Erin Andrews is coming?! I'm pumped. I'll be down on the field for the UCLA game.

UCLA

3. Bowl games - 13-15-1

4. UCLA vs. UT - 5-7-2

Tennessee

3. Bowl games - 25-22

4. See #4 above.

Tennessee Database

UCLA Travels To Knoxville To Face Volunteers On ESPN - UCLA OFFICIAL ATHLETIC SITE

You were saying?

LOL!!! Going to the stats card. I guess some are little sensitive today. How about the most up to date stat: 27-24.

GO BRUINS! :pepper:

LOL!!! Going to the stats card. I guess some are little sensitive today. How about the most up to date stat: 27-24.

Dal, You certainly do have bragging rights for a short while longer...You earned it...But tell me something, how will you feel when We are popping your beloved bruins like an old pimple?...Oh wait scratch that, BYU already popped that pimple 59-0 so losing this weekend won't be nothing new to you...Nevermind :eek:lol:

You better pray your Bruins don't suffer the same fate as Cal last time they came out here to play, absolutely dominated.

You can send your thank you notes to Phil Fulmer, Dave Clawson, and John Chavis. Last I checked, all three of them are gone.

We are going to whoop your *ss. You guys are in a world of hurt. Your QB will be eating the dirt. 4 sacks 2-3 INTs. He may not come out alive.

UCLA

3. Bowl games - 13-15-1

4. UCLA vs. UT - 5-7-2

Tennessee

3. Bowl games - 25-22

4. See #4 above.

Tennessee Database

You were saying?

i like the attempt...but that's a history comparison.

stat comparison would be like:

UT has 657 total yards offense and is ranked 1st while UCLA has 359 total offense and is ranked 35th

UT is currently 4th in rushing w/ 380 yards while UCLA is 65th w/ 144 yards

UT is currently 3rd in total defense having allowed only 83 yards while UCLA is 43rd with 277 yards

UT is currently 11th in rushing defense having only given up 30 yards on the ground while UCLA is 13th holding to 39 yards

etc, etc. That's a stats comparison. That and records are usually much more efficient in arguing whether one team is better than the other before a game. You kinda did the same history thing bama fans do of saying either "bear bryant" or "12 national championships"

Course there's only been one game so far this season, so most stat arguments are really moot at this point...

Dal, You certainly do have bragging rights for a short while longer...You earned it...But tell me something, how will you feel when We are popping your beloved bruins like an old pimple?...Oh wait scratch that, BYU already popped that pimple 59-0 so losing this weekend won't be nothing new to you...Nevermind :eek:lol:

I would hardly say they earned it.

i like the attempt...but that's a history comparison.

stat comparison would be like:

UT has 657 total yards offense and is ranked 1st while UCLA has 359 total offense and is ranked 35th

UT is currently 4th in rushing w/ 380 yards while UCLA is 65th w/ 144 yards

UT is currently 3rd in total defense having allowed only 83 yards while UCLA is 43rd with 277 yards

UT is currently 11th in rushing defense having only given up 30 yards on the ground while UCLA is 13th holding to 39 yards

etc, etc. That's a stats comparison. That and records are usually much more efficient in arguing whether one team is better than the other before a game. You kinda did the same history thing bama fans do of saying either "bear bryant" or "12 national championships"

Course there's only been one game so far this season, so most stat arguments are really moot at this point...

It was meant to be a history lesson for UCLADal. Someone came in behind me and changed my thread title.

It originally said "For UCLADal."

I didn't mention stats.

The same (more or less) BYU that beat #3 ranked OK this Saturday? The same UCLA team that YOU lost to last year in OT? How'd that Wyoming game work out?

I don't believe bringing up our stomping from BYU gives you any bragging rights at this juncture because it's really kind of like making people laugh by punching yourself in the face repeatedly...

I'm still trying to get through the 'won't be nothing new to you' statement.....trying to convert that to English so I can understand....

VN Store

Back