State of Tennessee is actually in two lawsuits now with the NCAA

volbound1700

Dang, this one is getting big. 20 states and now Fed Government are suing NCAA.

Dang, this one is getting big. 20 states and now Fed Government are suing NCAA.
How is ncaa funded? They should be sued for defamation, and then I don't know what would become of ncaa. because if sued I think they would lose.

How is ncaa funded? They should be sued for defamation, and then I don't know what would become of ncaa. because if sued I think they would lose.
Most of their revenue is from March Madness. Here’s what it says on their website:

The NCAA receives most of its annual revenue from two sources: television and marketing rights for the Division I Men’s Basketball Championship and ticket sales for all championships. That money is distributed in more than a dozen ways — almost all of which directly support NCAA schools, conferences and nearly half a million student-athletes.

Reactions: feathersax
Most of their revenue is from March Madness. Here’s what it says on their website:

The NCAA receives most of its annual revenue from two sources: television and marketing rights for the Division I Men’s Basketball Championship and ticket sales for all championships. That money is distributed in more than a dozen ways — almost all of which directly support NCAA schools, conferences and nearly half a million student-athletes.
And staffs that are very well paid. Several years ago it was discovered that NCAA employees enjoyed interest-free loans on their homes.

VN Store

Back