Stats

There's a new website out there called espn.com. It's got all kinds of sports stuff....you might find it there.

Reactions: 3 people
There's a new website out there called espn.com. It's got all kinds of sports stuff....you might find it there.

It's not new. It's been out for some time. Why are you a general douche? Just be nice. Maybe you should listen to Inksparations.

It's not new. It's been out for some time. Why are you a general douche? Just be nice. Maybe you should listen to Inksparations.

This is a message board where good natured ribbing and sarcasm is the norm. Perhaps you should lighten up a smidge.

Probably because the OP is obviously lazy. Stats are never posted here and can always be found in ESPN or UT Sports.

Look, he could have done the "let me google that for you" thing.

It amazes me that people will come on here and start a thread about something they could have looked up on their own...in the time it took to come on here and start a thread.

Reactions: 1 person
It amazes me at how much of a jerk people can be behind a computer. Just thought we could get some stats on here cause I spend my computer time on this site and someone usually posts them after games. Thanks for the help volnation family. Your time is appreciated.

Where can I find the game stats?
Number of carries, yards.
Number of passes made to receiver.
Number of catches.
Yardage.

It amazes me at how much of a jerk people can be behind a computer. Just thought we could get some stats on here cause I spend my computer time on this site and someone usually posts them after games. Thanks for the help volnation family. Your time is appreciated.

You should probably start another lawsuit claiming you didnt know the harm that could befall you from not looking up stats on your own and expecting them to just be waiting on you when you logged on. Seems to be what everyone else is doing now

VN Store

Back