MontyPython

Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
4 months sentence.

Karma.

Buh bye now.

PS Maybe meet your old boss there soon.

WGAF besides partisan hacks. Dude is a nobody and a 🤡

Last edited:
I am pretty sure his strategy here is to hopefully drag out the appeals process until after the next election in hopes of gaining a pardon from the next potentially incoming republican president.

The judge allowed Bannon to stay out of jail during his appeal. So, no, he is not going straight to jail.

This true?

“According to 2 USC §192, contempt of Congress carries with it a minimum sentence of 30 days in jail and a $100 fine, and a maximum sentence of 12 months in jail and a $1,000 fine.”

I gotchu, racist fam.

They don't scare me. They disgust me. Since 1970 over 3000 Americans have been killed by Muslims here in the US. So sorry if I don't share the same Muslims are inherently good crap. I guess this is the same old oh we should be PC and respect everybody right? Well I am not like that. So why should I respect or like a people who kill Americans for joy?

So because of what they have done, I automatically suspect any Middle Eastern person as a terrorist. Last year in Atlanta I saw a Middle Eastern person on the same plane as me and I requested to be let off. Sorry but I don't trust anyone from the Middle East and never will.

Inb4 you backtrack like a poon and claim it was a "joke." Lol.

Reactions: MercyPercy

VN Store

Back