students waiting to pull tickets for cotton bowl

campincotton.jpg

oh my gosh, i am on my way to get my tent and get in line. How far of a drive is it from nashville???????????????????!!!?!?!?!?!!!!?!?!?!!!?!?!

The more I think about the listeater the more I think, suit the B up!

That list-eater story has got to be one of the weirdest I have ever heard.

listeater.JPG

HAHA thats halarious i heard some website even made a one of those beer comercial adds up about her.

On Texags yesterday, someone wrote this take off of the Bud Light Real American Heroes commericals:

Ms. 2005 Cotton Bowl Student Ticket Listeater

Bud Light presents real American heroes
(real American heroes)
Today we salute you, Ms. 2005 Cotton Bowl Student Ticket Listeater
(Ms. 2005 Cotton Bowl Student Ticket Listeater)
you stand your ground against the angry masses to get your tickets, because deep down you know you are right
(right with god...oh yeah...right with god)
carefully you stuffed that list in your mouth as if it was coated with chocolate frosting
(you could have had a donut)
As others looked on in sheer horror and amazement, you swallowed hard and ruined nights of dedication
(all girls should swallow)
And even though you a carry a few extra pounds, you tossed those concerns aside and devoured that slice of paper fiber goodness
(bring on Kobayashi)
so crack open an ice cold Bud Light Ms. 2005 Cotton Bowl Student Ticket Listeater, because thanks to you ticket window eight will now forever be remembered as ticket window "ate"
(Ms. 2005 Cotton Bowl Student Ticket Listeater)

It looks like she is about to eat that guy shes talking too!!!!
She should be playing and not standing in line :dlol: :eek:lol:

Have the Texas Longhorns ever played the Vols? I actually wanted a UT VS UT Cotton Bowl. Thankfully Cal got screwed so the Aggies could play the Vols.

Originally posted by Texansfan@Dec 12, 2004 2:07 AM
Have the Texas Longhorns ever played the Vols? I actually wanted a UT VS UT Cotton Bowl. Thankfully Cal got screwed so the Aggies could play the Vols.

Tennessee and Texas have met 3 times previously, all in the Cotton Bowl.

At the conclusion of the 1950 season, #3 Texas and #4 Tennessee squared off in the Cotton Bowl. Tennessee won over highly favored Texas by a score of 20-14.

The 2 teams met again after the 1952 season. #10 Texas beat #8 Tennessee, 16-0.

The third and last time the two UT's met was after the 1968 season. #5 Texas beat #8 Tennessee by a score of 36-13.

VN Store

Back