Summer Workouts Start Today!!

Is there any way to see what the lifting records are at UT for bench press, squat, etc.? It would also be good to see the maxes for what everybody on the current team can do. Talk about some incentive! If I was a player with the weakest bench press and all the people on VN were aware of it...:yes:

Reactions: 1 person
Is there any way to see what the lifting records are at UT for bench press, squat, etc.? It would also be good to see the maxes for what everybody on the current team can do. Talk about some incentive! If I was a player with the weakest bench press and all the people on VN were aware of it...:yes:

I think I remember reading somewhere where Antonio Richardson had the highest bench of the current players last year with Darren Gooch behind him. Suprised me since Gooch wasn't good.

I think I remember reading somewhere where Antonio Richardson had the highest bench of the current players last year with Darren Gooch behind him. Suprised me since Gooch wasn't good.

Nobody is remotely close to J McClendon from a few years back... Benched 645 which may in the record at UT

Yeah, That's just what would keep me up at night.

Nobody is remotely close to J McClendon from a few years back... Benched 645 which may in the record at UT

This has a lot to do with arm length, so I guess we should be surprised A. Richardson is up there.

VN Store

Back