Superhero Bracketology II - Championship - (1) The Dark Knight v (4) Captain America: The Winter Soldier

(1) The Dark Knight vs (4) Captain America: The Winter Soldier

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

95 Vol Alum

Go Big Vols!
Vote for your favorite to win. This is the Championship match-up. Poll closes in 2 days.

(1) The Dark Knight (2008)

RT - 94%
IMDb - 9.0
Metacritic - 84%

90081b67a2bdb18cf672e7006381c273.jpg

vs.

(4) Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)

RT - 90%
IMDb - 7.8
Metacritic - 70%

captain-america-the-winter-soldier-original-movie-posters-101.jpg

Robert Redford saying, "Hail Hydra" is powerful but no match for Heath Ledger's, "Why so serious?"

Reactions: VOLNPA
Cap punches Hitler. Batman smacks around Robin. Patriot vs child abuser.

Batman-Slaps-Robin.jpg

Going well so far. I had to look to see who voted for Captain America. I'm disappointed in you people. :)

Dark Knight is good, but a little overrated IMO. The movie gets all the hype because of Ledger's Joker. It was about 30 minutes too long. Never understood the hospital scene.
He blows it up and then hops on a bus?

Reactions: BadJerry20
Dark Knight is good, but a little overrated IMO. The movie gets all the hype because of Ledger's Joker. It was about 30 minutes too long. Never understood the hospital scene.
He blows it up and then hops on a bus?
in fairness i'm kind of a Batman homer.

Going well so far. I had to look to see who voted for Captain America. I'm disappointed in you people. :)
God-fearin' people that love America! That's who's voted for Cap! True patriots one and all, not Communist bat supporters! Cap fought bravely in WWII! Cap fights Nazis while Batman picks on the mentally ill! Shame on all you bat supporters!

Reactions: BadJerry20

VN Store

Back