Support the players,coaching staff, and anyone associated with the program.

VolStudent5

Whether you like Worley, like Butch, like the fact that we decided to continue to play Orgeon, whatever. We are where we are. It's just so unrealistic to expect something greater. Is butch the greatest coach ever? probably not. Is butch going to get us back to contending for SEC titles? maybe. we don't know.

but one thing is for sure, we can't afford another change! we have to stick this out, and we need to let the players, coaches, and everyone in the country know that we support what they are doing! The difference with butch and last years staff is we know they are giving it their legitimate all.

Today was ugly, and next week probably will be too. but we have to continue to support this staff and team. With support from us, the fans, we can help continue to recruit well, and that is legitimately the most important thing to get back to the top

Reactions: 1 person
A few more blowouts like this and a 4-8 or 5-7 season, and support will be at an all-time low. We just can't get off the mat.

did you read CBJ lips when he met Oregons coach after the game? ( "These dumb hicks thought they had a chance" )

Whether you like Worley, like Butch, like the fact that we decided to continue to play Orgeon, whatever. We are where we are. It's just so unrealistic to expect something greater. Is butch the greatest coach ever? probably not. Is butch going to get us back to contending for SEC titles? maybe. we don't know.

but one thing is for sure, we can't afford another change! we have to stick this out, and we need to let the players, coaches, and everyone in the country know that we support what they are doing! The difference with butch and last years staff is we know they are giving it their legitimate all.

Today was ugly, and next week probably will be too. but we have to continue to support this staff and team. With support from us, the fans, we can help continue to recruit well, and that is legitimately the most important thing to get back to the top
You will see the staff around Jones is not up to par with the rest of the SEC . Thats why we have them lol

You guys are selling the lows. I'm not a big CBJ homer but we will beat somebody this year that we're not supposed to. Stop being cry babies. The end of the pain is near...

Some of you make me sick. One game does not make or break the season. WE JUST GOT BEAT BY THE BEST TEAM IN THE NATION in my opinion. We have a shot at everyone remaining on our schedule with the exception of Alabama. The out come is what the experts predicted. This team is leaps and bounds ahead of last years team. VFL

A few more blowouts like this and a 4-8 or 5-7 season, and support will be at an all-time low. We just can't get off the mat.

This is the problem. We have fallen so far, and the climb isn't as easy as it once was. Too many teams are revamping their programs to mirror the dedication of the SEC. It's going to take longer for us than many of us have the patience for and I have no answer for how to speed up the process.

Some of you make me sick. One game does not make or break the season . . .

Agree, but some of us saw the oncoming doom by their performance against WKU. The offense didn't control the WKU game and they were dominated by the Oregon Defense. So there's no way we can expect them to control the game against Florida, not while they're playing like they are.

Oh my god this has started already!?

Only idiots want Butch gone or are being overly critical of this staff. Tennessee has ZERO playmakers right now. In 2 years it'll be a different story.

Reactions: 2 people
This is the problem. We have fallen so far, and the climb isn't as easy as it once was. Too many teams are revamping their programs to mirror the dedication of the SEC. It's going to take longer for us than many of us have the patience for and I have no answer for how to speed up the process.

Agreed. The thing is, every year it's the same old story. We have talent. We recruit well. And then we do less with more, while other teams do more with less, putting us further behind. Next week is the true test. I didn't expect to win today, but I had hoped we would show better. It has to be a blow to morale.

Agreed. The thing is, every year it's the same old story. We have talent. We recruit well. And then we do less with more, while other teams do more with less, putting us further behind. Next week is the true test. I didn't expect to win today, but I had hoped we would show better. It has to be a blow to morale.

Agree. Here's where we see if they can 'reset' and move forward - both the players and the coaching staff.

The weak and whiny ballast of our fan base, need to give in to temptation...and let go...it feels good to stick your rear end up in the air and accept domination...ask the French circa WWII..we'll go ahead and carry on in your absence...GO TO THE LIGHT
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The weak and whiny ballast of our fan base, need to give in to temptation...and let go...it feels good to stick your rear end up in the air and accept domination...ask the French circa WWII..we'll go ahead and carry on in your absence...GO TO THE LIGHT
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Whaaat? :huh:

Reactions: 2 people
I still support the team. Obviously I hoped for a better showing today but it is what is. Time to focus on Florida.

We should have a crowd meet them at the airport. We are all in this rebuilding process together

I liked seeing what Croom did in the end zone to get his first reception of the year and his first TD. The defender was holding both of his arms when Croom was bringing in the ball. That was a very difficult personal battle of skill, strength, and will. Croom won.

why would next week be ugly ? it will be a new week end and we will see what happens

Go Vols

VN Store

Back