T.o. A Vol?

duckman398686

VN's One and Only
Anybody see him at the lady vols game the other night? Glad to see a guy like him in big orange country.

I'm not a big TO fan either, but it was good pub.

(I like the new avatar sarge)

I like T.O too man. Some people don't like him because he is flashy, but when you think about it, what has he really done wrong? So what if he has a personality and has more fun than most doing what he does.

T. O. grew up wanting to play basketball. He knew so little about football that when he decided to play football at UTC, he actually thought he was going to play for the Vols.

True story :thumbsup:

Originally posted by 21VOL@Apr 1, 2005 5:57 AM
somebody please buy T.O. some orange and white clothes

With his paycheck vs. mine, I think he could afford to buy his own orange clothes!

Not only can he back it all up, he is a pretty level headed guy away from the game. I saw him on Letterman a while back and I was expecting him to act out, but he didn't. He was very well spoken and seemed pretty down to earth for someone who makes so much money.

Originally posted by rockytop muskrat@Apr 1, 2005 9:32 AM
Maybe TO wanted to stand out in the crowd. That's a pretty good possibility!

OR. . . .maybe he was just trying to match the cups. DUH.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Apr 1, 2005 12:21 AM
I like T.O too man. Some people don't like him because he is flashy, but when you think about it, what has he really done wrong? So what if he has a personality and has more fun than most doing what he does.

I've got no problem with most of what he does. I loved the Sharpie thing.

The one that gets me though is the incident with the Dallas Cowboys emblem in Texas Stadium. I don't like the Cowboys but that move was disrepectful and uncalled for. The guy from Texas (Teague?) did the right thing in taking him out.

Other than that, me and T.O. are MF tis-ight

Hey what he did in Dallas was all good. But on topic, At least he knows what wemons basketball team to root for.

Yes, he attended Chattanooga and played for the Mocs...........since then he has dissed his college, his fellow students and players..........ingores the fact that he could help further Chattanooga's cause.......

I for one would like to see him stay out of Tennessee. The only reason he was behind the Vols is it was in Philly........

Originally posted by Holic@Apr 2, 2005 3:28 PM
The only reason he was behind the Vols is it was in Philly........

:nono: He had them all over to his house in Atlanta when they were doing the SECCT....

Originally posted by vols2345@Apr 1, 2005 8:43 PM
Hey what he did in Dallas was all good. But on topic, At least he knows what wemons basketball team to root for.

Wemon?

Originally posted by GAVol@Apr 2, 2005 3:59 PM
Wemon?

That's 2345's favorite word, and also the correct answer if anyone ever asks you and your buddies if anyone be jammin'.

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@Apr 5, 2005 12:58 PM
and also the correct answer if anyone ever asks you and your buddies if anyone be jammin'.

:dlol: Good one!

Dont you guys think we already had a T.O. in Washington? it was silly the way he acted. I kinda felt like he was a rent-a-player!

VN Store

Back