Tauren Poole in vs. Baltimore

peyton4heisman

Senior Lurker New Member
Announcer just gave us a shoutout on ESPN Panthers vs Ravens preseason game Poole in for injured rb. Just a heads up in case you are interested

Reactions: 4 people
Kenbrell Thompkins is having a huge game for the Pats against the Lions. I know at one time he was a UT commit and wound up playing for CBJ at Cincy.

"Tauren Poole in for the injured ____. The former TN Volunteer. Tennessee under the tutlelege of first year head coach Butch Jones has created some excitement down there in Knoxville.."

You win...use of imagination and not just a stupid post.
no sarcasm.

read the ^

Last edited:
Kick it like Arian has, Tauren.....and then come back and be a VFL. Increase those recruiting tentacles!! Oh, and before anyone sats it.....yes, Yes it does bother me that Arian and so many others seem to "blossom" after leaving Tn. Even more so in Arian's case because it appears that he "sandbagged". However, I have a whole new perspective on "why" and just want them to use every bit of the clout that they build to help ensure that we keep moving in the right direction. Bygones be bygones.

Last edited:
Kick it like Arian has, Tauren.....and then come back and be a VFL. Increase those recruiting tentacles!! Oh, and before anyone sats it.....yes, Yes it does bother me that Arian and so many others seem to "blossom" after leaving Tn. Even more so in Arian's case because it appears that he "sandbagged". However, I have a whole new perspective on "why" and just want them to use every bit of the clout that they build to help ensure that we keep moving in the right direction. Bygones be bygones.

He didnt sandbag his Sr year....we had a highly touted OL that played terrible.
Arian constantly got hit 2-3 yards in the backfield

Reactions: 2 people

What the hell are you talking about? He is the second all time leading rusher at UT. You don't get that by sandbagging your whole career. His senior year was quite pedestrian because he was one of eleven players that were running the most needlessly complex and crappy offense in college football. Blame Clawson for that, not Foster.

Reactions: 4 people
How odd that no one actually addressed his performance, especially after creating a thread for it.

This. I did not see the game but when I saw the thread I thought " wonder how he did"

And I'm still wondering. Off to the inter webs

here is the comments.....wish he would have done better...maybe next time

Panthers reserve running back Tauren Poole received a large workload Thursday against the Ravens, but his did little to take advantage of that chance.

With DeAngelo Williams taking just four carries and three other backs dealing with injuries, Poole led the team with 15 carries. Unfortunately, he rushed for just 26 yards in the game, likely spoiling any chance he had to move up the depth chart.

How odd that no one actually addressed his performance, especially after creating a thread for it.

With all due respect to Tauren, he's a practice squad player at best in the NFL. It's unlikely he's on an active roster on opening day

I thought he did well as a blocking back, but every time they tried to run the ball he was met in the backfield. Not many backs would have been productive last night with that OL.

VN Store

Back