Tauren Poole?

Donald-N-McCoy

I live in GA and i haven't heard much about the guy. But i went and looked up his Video, and this kid is a BEAST. He took it the distance about every time he touched it. I noticed one thing that stuck out to me about this kid, if you go to rivals.com and look at the video--- i notice that this kid has GREAT vision, he knew exactly where the whole was gonna open up, which is key to being a good RB. The only question i have is his speed, he is listed at a 4.65 :( ----- In the video he was outrunning ppl though. I think he'll get down to a 4.5 or 4.4 by the time he gets to UT though. Man RB and WR is so LOADED, i can't wait --- ABC national television getting to stomp a PAC-10 team on TV after all the reporters are gonna pick CAL = PRICELESS.

the question is IF he gets to UT. His committment right now is considered "soft" at best, and admits he's still very much looking around. He admitted to committing way too early after a visit so, I would not hold him to his committment as of right now. A lot will depend on his senior year.

He may be good, but I only want players who want to come to UT. Let him take his visits, if we get him, cool, if not, oh well.

VN Store

Back