Taylor Zarzour... AP voter & Bama homer

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
Southern Saturday: Taylor Zarzour is what's wrong with college football

Zarzour is a radio talk show host for 680 WPTF "serving" the triangle area in North Carolina. This includes Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill. His current bio looks much different today than it did several days ago, before Saturday's release of the preseason AP Top 25. And his bio before editing? Here you go.

What did his Top 25 look like? Take a look.

He conveniently discounts the fact that #7 West Virginia, #10 Auburn, and #18 Tennessee are left out of the poll. And his explanations, well, they are very lame. There's no need to rehash the obvious. So, let's keep this simple. It's clear when reading Zarzour's edited bio that he's an "avid" Alabama fan, and there's nothing wrong with that. I think college football fans do have a problem when there is an obvious bias by an individual that ultimately determines the outcome of the college football season. Did I say obvious bias? Absolutely.

he's on the radio here in CLT sometimes as a co host wth Mark Packer, on Primetime.......he sucks out loud. i'm so glad he's not on here regularly......

he goes by Bama Z when he's on here, and he's never ashamed to prop up the tide when given the opportunity........

What's his problem with West Virginia? The fact that their former head coach turned them now maybe?

VN Store

Back