tell me what u think

I think for a stonned chick she looks pretty hot. I also think this thread should be in the "The Pub" section..lol

Originally posted by Indiana Vol Fan@Jan 16, 2005 8:02 PM
I think for a stonned chick she looks pretty hot. I also think this thread should be in the "The Pub" section..lol

are you saying female potheads cant be hot? i beg to differ......

They don't look to "hot" when thier high as a kite. Overall she's nice looking with a great bod, just looks like crap there!

i was gonna put it in the pub but i thought this board needed some cheering up since football is now over. and yes next time ill get some orange. my fault :banghead:

If you were MY fiance, and posted my pic on an internet message board asking everyone's opinion, you would immediately become my EX-fiance.

WOW, I thought you were maybe 16 by reading all your other posts. Now I know you are just stupid

Personal insults are not in keeping with this board. Please keep opinions about others' intellects to yourself. Thanks.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jan 16, 2005 11:26 PM
If you were MY fiance, and posted my pic on an internet message board asking everyone's opinion, you would immediately become my EX-fiance.

:dlol:

Originally posted by Z06Vol+Jan 17, 2005 2:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Z06Vol @ Jan 17, 2005 2:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dalelindsay81@Jan 16, 2005 11:00 PM
me and her in talladega

You went to Alabama??? :yikes: [/quote]
Talledega is Bamas only redeeming quality. :D

VN Store

Back