Tennessee Baseball Announces 2010 Broadcast Schedule

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The University of Tennessee baseball team will be featured in a total of seven televised games in 2010, the Southeastern Conference announced on Monday. In addition, UT, in conjunction with the Vol Network, announced that 47 of the squad's 56 regular-season games are scheduled for broadcast locally on WNML "The Sports Animal" (AM 990, FM 99.1 and 99.3), with veteran play-by-play man John Wilkerson on the call.

More...

Discuss. :)

I wish baseball got more play outside of knoxville. My only chance to see them is those few tv games and when they come here to play ETSU but thats not even happening this year! Glad to know i can listen online on the animal since i found the sports animal online back last fall! Maybe this can be my first year to come down to ktown and watch them!

Dang TC024, You act like its a long way from Johnson City. one way for me is 290 miles. Got 8 trips to knoxville planned for the baseball Games plus the ones down in MISSISSIPPI.

Dang TC024, You act like its a long way from Johnson City. one way for me is 290 miles. Got 8 trips to knoxville planned for the baseball Games plus the ones down in MISSISSIPPI.

Nice have fun! I know its not to far but with kids, work, classes I have to attend and coaching Little league it's hard to make it. Got any tips if I make a trip this year? Parking? must see games? Seating sections to avoid?

Last edited:
Try and make plans for the LSU series. March 26-28
Going to be a fun weekend. With the new seats in the House anywhere behind the plate and down the third base line is your best bet for seating. Parking is tight so we drive around close to the stadium to find a opening.

VN Store

Back