Tennessee Football - The pride is back! (video)

The only thing I don't get about these videos is they show highlights of losing seasons. It would be nice to have one after we are back and show that seasons' highlights...like this year hopefully.

Not crazy about the lyrics myself, but the music is alright.....I'd have used Arch Enemy, but not sure my tastes are in line with the recruits.

:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlcO0Fikc

If I didn't watch some of the video I would have thought that was a dude fronting the band. I like all types of music but this band wouldn't be something I would listen to. I like the bands I listen to at least sing a little bit.

The question is when not if, but when we get beat by 28 to one of the big boys will the pride be there it will here on this end but across VOL LAND, will it 50 percent behind the team or the 50 percent that wants to be the COACH and AD and President of TENNESSEE, THAT WILL BE THE BIG QUESTION.

If I didn't watch some of the video I would have thought that was a dude fronting the band. I like all types of music but this band wouldn't be something I would listen to. I like the bands I listen to at least sing a little bit.
She sings the song of my people and of Valhalla, others need not apply!

The question is when not if, but when we get beat by 28 to one of the big boys will the pride be there it will here on this end but across VOL LAND, will it 50 percent behind the team or the 50 percent that wants to be the COACH and AD and President of TENNESSEE, THAT WILL BE THE BIG QUESTION.

Hey terrypedigo, are you trying to set a record for the world's longest run-on sentence? You have a ways to go.

Not a huge fan of the music but the highlights looked ok. I would have showed highlights from the big wins over the last decade or so, to "Indestructible" by Disturbed. Always did like that song to pump up a sports team.

The question is when not if, but when we get beat by 28 to one of the big boys will the pride be there it will here on this end but across VOL LAND, will it 50 percent behind the team or the 50 percent that wants to be the COACH and AD and President of TENNESSEE, THAT WILL BE THE BIG QUESTION.[/QUOTE

:question: ...:dunno:

VN Store

Back