Tennessee is picked at plus 1500 to win the NCAA Tournament

Andraya Carter picked Purdue to win the Midwest.

Which narrative should I use.
1. Take her VFL Card
2. The old reliable ESPN hates Tennessee spill

😏😏

Andraya Carter picked Purdue to win the Midwest.

Which narrative should I use.
1. Take her VFL Card
2. The old reliable ESPN hates Tennessee spill

😏😏

Carter is a smart cookie & Excellent Representative for UT! She isn't supposed to be a Homer, just call it as She sees it.

Kinda like buying a Powerball ticket. you know the odds are goofy, but what the hey. I'd feel safe betting the Vols win their first game.

Per Bet MGM.

Not bad odds.
We got a really favorable draw. There’s no reason we shouldn’t make it to the sweet 16, and we SHOULD make it to the elite 8. That being said, I approach March with low expectations every year and just hope for the best.

Reactions: Volfan1000
Why don't we get our own nun ? The least it would do is cancel out the nun opponents bring ? Maybe put Smokey in a wheelchair and put a shawl around him ?
I'm trying to picture Smokey in a wimple.

Last edited:
Barkley just may have a reason this year. How much has he Bet on Auburn?? lol
What ? Why ? Because Auburn won the SEC Tourney ? Hell, they have like 2 Q1 wins. This Auburn team is no where near as good as the Jabari Smith led team or their Final 4 team. Sweet 16 is their ceiling, imo

I am probably nuts to say this but if Santi and JJJ step up and play like they have for most of their careers at Tennessee this team is very capable of putting together a six game streak and winning this dang thing!!! Go Vols!

VN Store

Back