Tennessee-Kentucky Basketball 2002

ukvols

I know this is incredibly random, but does anybody have a copy or know where I might obtain a copy of the game the Vols won in OT that year when Haislip hit the game-winner? That was the game in which the Vols were very short-handed and still beat the top-10 Cats.

I don't know, you might could e-mail or call the athletic office. Call the basketball office.
I was at that game on the front row at the baseline. I could have reached out and touched Marcus Haislip on that slam. I was in Bogans and Prince's head the whole game talkin' trash, they were talkin' back to me too so it was fun. :clap:

What was the game where Ron Slay passed it to someone at half court with .2 seconds left, he made the shot and we won. Which game was that? :)

~*Crystal*~

Yeah, that was the GT game. As for that UK game, I was in the upper level. It sounds like jmx had an even better time than me.

Since were on topic, what do you guys think of your 05 bball team with the new coach and all?

We'd like an NCAA invite, but for the most of us, I think NIT seems reasonable. Gotta take it slow.

But Gonzaga is my basketball team.

VN Store

Back