Tennessee Lady Vol News

First time poster but long time observer and follower. Been a Lady Vols fan since the 90’s-have Pat on a pedestal and the definite dozen posted in my home. Could not have been more impressed by that Everything Orange interview. 100% behind CKC as I have every other Lady Vol Coach. She’s impressive. #LVFL
Welcome! Hope you'll become an active poster!

Here it is, schools will be paying athletes in 2025 they think, plus back pay.

Each school will share up to 20 million with their athletes. That’s a lot of decisions about which players get the most money. Sounds like there’s a lot more to figure out. Probably will still come down to which school will pay them the most NIL, imo.

Last edited:
as to her interview...one obvious quality about the new coach is her willingness to be honest and authentic. she is not trying to act like something she's not. a real confidence that will be contagious. i really love how open she is about her weaknesses and experiences. definitely the type of leader people will want to follow.

as to her interview...one obvious quality about the new coach is her willingness to be honest and authentic. she is not trying to act like something she's not. a real confidence that will be contagious. i really love how open she is about her weaknesses and experiences. definitely the type of leader people will want to follow.

Yes, she isn’t trying to be anything she’s not. She says a lot of the same things about herself that her would be detractors say here.

She knows this is a huge jump for her, but she’s up for the challenge and you have to love that.

Can tell she was raised right. The bit about her mom being uncertain about her taking such a big job tells you exactly what kind of people they are. She loves her baby girl and was worried about her. Most folks would see the dollar signs and say “get there now.”

VN Store

Back