• 10/12 – Mississippi State*
• 10/19 – at Texas*
• 10/26 – OFF
• 11/02 – Florida*
• 11/09 – at Ole Miss*
• 11/16 – Tennessee*
• 11/23 – UMass
• 11/30 – Georgia Tech

Looks like we’re gonna have to get used to two bye weeks because of the new playoff format

That schedule looks like a recipe to stop another national... Maybe even SEC championship... Lord willing.
Well, they are playing Alabama during the season and the conference expanded, but they usually play somebody notable out of conference, other than Georgia Tech. Infamously they had OU scheduled this year and it got cancelled by the SEC purportedly, however they played Oregon last year (22'), Clemson the year before (21'), Notre Dame in 17' and 19', North Carolina in 16', Clemson in 13' and 14', then again next year, I think they are playing UCLA and Florida State the next few years also.

Reactions: Ned Ray McWorkher
Where's Little Debbie and the usual creampuffs? just remember folks now it's a 12 team playoff so they can still wiggle in...bammer in bammer may be tuffest......then texacali in Lonestar state...

Last edited:
Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
There are several games Ga has before Tennessee that they gotta get "lathered up good" unlike 2022

Where's Little Debbie and the usual creampuffs? just remmeber folks now it's a 12 team playoff so they can still wiggle in...bammer in bammer may be tuffest......then texacali in Lonestar state...
Wiggle? 😅 That's hilarious. The best team lost to the best program. Nothing has changed down below that level.

Yet.

• 08/31 – Clemson
• 09/07 – Tennessee Tech
• 09/14 – at Kentucky*
• 09/21 – OFF
• 09/28 – at Alabama*
• 10/05 – Auburn*
• 10/12 – Mississippi State*
• 10/19 – at Texas*
• 10/26 – OFF
• 11/02 – Florida*
• 11/09 – at Ole Miss*
• 11/16 – Tennessee*
• 11/23 – UMass
• 11/30 – Georgia Tech
Who made this schedule up?

They're gonna have put in some work next year
Yes! At least they'll have a little more of a gauntlet. Week in-week out takes a toll. UGA has been like Clemson last few years, rolling thru regular season to SEC CG and playoffs. Doesn't mean they won't be there, but they'll have to earn it, and feels good that we're not going to be on an island any more always playing the two best teams. Gonna be real tough for anyone to roll thru conference play undefeated anymore.

Where's Little Debbie and the usual creampuffs? just remmeber folks now it's a 12 team playoff so they can still wiggle in...bammer in bammer may be tuffest......then texacali in Lonestar state...
By usual cream puffs I guess you mean the SEC East. Divisions abolished.

I saw a UT edition of the ‘24 season which has the Big Orange going to Norman, then home to UF and Bama, to be followed by UGA in Athens (OK, UF, Bama, UGA in a row)!

Reactions: Ratvol
Great thing is after the UGA VS Alabama / Texas 2 of the 3 will probably have 1 loss just from those 2 games

I saw a UT edition of the ‘24 season which has the Big Orange going to Norman, then home to UF and Bama, to be followed by UGA in Athens (OK, UF, Bama, UGA in a row)!
Too bad UF is now a cupcake to everyone but us. Hopefully we can take care of them next year and their lameduck coach.

Georgia will be fine. I’m more worried about us with OU and Texas coming in.

Well, they are playing Alabama during the season and the conference expanded, but they usually play somebody notable out of conference, other than Georgia Tech. Infamously they had OU scheduled this year and it got cancelled by the SEC purportedly, however they played Oregon last year (22'), Clemson the year before (21'), Notre Dame in 17' and 19', North Carolina in 16', Clemson in 13' and 14', then again next year, I think they are playing UCLA and Florida State the next few years also.
My problem hasn't been with their OOC schedule as much as the SEC schedule. They seriously skate by Bama and other more difficult teams in the SEC schedule.

You seem to know quite a bit about the dawgs there hossfly!

I know the CFP goes to 12 teams next year. I bet Bama could lose 3 games and still get in.

VN Store

Back