Tennessee Vols Car Decals?

Meachem

Mods feel free to move if this isn't the proper place to ask. But where can I get this car decal from I've searched and searched and can't seem to find it. I know they make them cause I've seen other fans with them.

Thanks

football-t.png

Mods feel free to move if this isn't the proper place to ask. But where can I get this car decal from I've searched and searched and can't seem to find it. I know they make them cause I've seen other fans with them.

Thanks

football-t.png

I was in Nashville last week, a Vandy fan had on his car.

Vanderbilt Fans: Now accepting volunteers.
(Volunteers was in orange)

I have to admit, that was a good one. Lol

i have an f150 with a grey runner at the bottom - was wanting tennessee decals that would cover the grey runner - anyone have any ideas let me know

^ that reminds me of when I was at UT, we put a rainbow sticker on the back of our fraternity president's truck. It was on there for about a week until he realized. Lol, he was so pissed

Might try the fan shop at the stadium...Im sure its the "official" shop on their athletics ws. I got a couple of power T decals in there a few weeks ago and while I do not recall seeing that specific one, I do recall them having a decent selection of decals. BTW, thanks again to the wonderful girl working there that day who let my sons and I take a peak at the stadium, their first time to see it! GBO!

VN Store

Back