Tennessee Vs. Florida Predictions

RockyTop08

I think we will win because we beat them at gainesville early this season.

GO VOLS LETS ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• a_mcfadgon_2685.jpg
    a_mcfadgon_2685.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 0
ahahahhahaha. im never gonna perdict another tennessee game ever agian. we are so unperdictable its not even funny. one game we look like a group full of talent and then the next we look like a bunch of thugs off the street just firing threes.

Originally posted by vols2345@Feb 11, 2005 9:49 PM
ahahahhahaha. im never gonna perdict another tennessee game ever agian. we are so unperdictable its not even funny. one game we look like a group full of talent and then the next we look like a bunch of thugs off the street just firing threes.

And what game did we look like a team full of talent???? :bs: I think we win but only because Florida hands us the ball game

ok how about the standford game idiot. or how about the flordia and miss state. if you didnt have your head stuck so far up your ass you would notice that our coach sucks and needs to be fired.

After the beating that Alabubba put on us, I think that we will lose this one. Think about it, Crump came back and we were out rebounded 43-19! I don't think that we have a chance of beating UF again. I hope I am wrong.

ok how about the standford game idiot. or how about the flordia and miss state. if you didnt have your head stuck so far up your ass you would notice that our coach sucks and needs to be fired.

ya we won the stanford game but we didn't diminate them. we almost let them come back. this has been a big factor throughout the season. we fall apart after taking the lead most of the time. we did play great games against miss st. and florida though.. now if only we could be consistent. and don't flame on here dude. were talking vol to vol here

Originally posted by vols2345@Feb 11, 2005 10:04 PM

OK you moron......How about the Alabama game where we got our eyeballs drilled out...Or better yet...How about the Kentucky and Louisville games? Or the UTC where the Mocs beat us? Since you seem to know so much you idiot tell us what made us lose these games

I've got my head stuck up my @$$?? I'm not the idiot that said we would make it into the tournament when in reality we didn't have a chance....You've got your head so far up your own @$$ you've not seen daylight in years :freak:

at least i &$*%(($ care about my damn teams. man all i tried was to keep hope up. thats all. #%&@ you.

Now you're putting words in my mouth...When did I say I never cared about my teams??? You're an idiot.....Putting words in people's mouth is stupid....Bbut then again, look who I'm talking to

vols2345, we all care about the vols but c'mon. we haven't exactly been juggernauts on the court as of late u know that i hope a miracle happens and we make it into the tournament but it prolly won't happen. espeially now. buzz needs to be fired and i'm goin to leave it at that.

VN Store

Back