*****Tennessee vs NC State Full game video*****

Freak on top of it tonight. What a beatdown. It actually (almost) was Vols by fiddy.

Reactions: Freak
Thank you, Freak. You keep an excellent website. Hope volnation.com is up for some awards in the field.

Reactions: Freak
Ty freak, anyone have the gif of Huepels celebration after the touchdown pass?

Ty freak, anyone have the gif of Huepels celebration after the touchdown pass?
This one?

ezgif-3-628f1a95ca.gif

Processing now. Also condensed game and hightlights from ACC Network.

How soon can this get posted for the Oklahoma game? I messed up and committed to a weekend cabin trip (no electronics) with my girlfriend that weekend. I really don’t remember saying yes but I’m hoping it gets me some good brownie points.

I’ll have my iPad and phone so I can watch as soon as it’s posted.

How soon can this get posted for the Oklahoma game? I messed up and committed to a weekend cabin trip (no electronics) with my girlfriend that weekend. I really don’t remember saying yes but I’m hoping it gets me some good brownie points.

I’ll have my iPad and phone so I can watch as soon as it’s posted.
This was posted at 11:41pm. If you remember what time the game ended (I don't recall), that should give you a good idea of how long it takes me. Something like 45 minutes typically? No promises, of course, but that's the plan.

Reactions: WeeohdeeWood
This was posted at 11:41pm. If you remember what time the game ended (I don't recall), that should give you a good idea of how long it takes me. Something like 45 minutes typically? No promises, of course, but that's the plan.

You will be a life saver. Thx

VN Store

Back