Tennessee vs Oklahoma Predictions/Odds

I am not a gambler. What does the money line mean? I understand the spread.

Money line is where you pick the winner of the game outright. There is no point spread.

So, if Tennessee is -275 on the money line, and you bet $275…if Tennessee wins (by 1 or by 50 it doesn’t matter), you get your original $275 bet back plus $100 in winnings.

Conversely, say Oklahoma is +250. If you bet $100 and OU wins (again by any amount), you get your original $100 back plus $250 in winnings.

I like us against this spread in this one.

I think the O/U is tricky because of OU’s offense. A drubbing of 40-17 would be under.
I think it's going to be hot and that our depth is going to overwhelm them. Whatever we do the rest of the game, I expect 3 TDs in the 4th quarter.

Also, we may just go for 2 after each TD!!!

Reactions: EZE and VolFaninFla
Always try to look at the strengths vs weaknesses in a matchup. A lot of people will ride TN just because we’re hyped up a little and talked about more and see that we’ve killed everyone we’ve played. But if you look at the matchups and the schemes each team prefers to run and excels at the most and compare that to how it matches up with the opponent, that’ll give you a better idea.

Oklahoma will have to decide which one they want to stop: the run or the pass. You can’t play 6-7 guys in the box and successfully stop the passing game. There’s too many 1-on-1 matchups in that situation and it’s not about just having the ability to defend the receivers, it’s about stopping the concept as well. They don’t have the guys for that. They will have to win the box with less. If they can slow down the run with 5 guys in the box, I think they’ll have a chance. But you gotta have some dudes to get the job done in the box. I don’t see it happening tho.

Reactions: NC_Orange

VN Store

Back