Tennessee's Last road Win

photovol

We last recorded an SEC road win in 2010 at Vandy, when will we notch our next SEC road Win?

Last edited:
We Play Kentucky this year on the road, so this may be our best chance this year? NO? We beat them in OT in 2009

Wait, Miss St went 8-5 as well in 2007; why wouldn't they also count then?

I didn't look that up. Regardless, I lump the Mississippi schools in with Vandy and KY meaning that I assign no significance to them regardless of their record. They are games that, in my opinion, can only hurt us. We gain only relief by defeating them. I admit that my outlook doesn't really stand up to logic, but it works for me personally.

I just realized that I was actually at the games when UT last beat UF, UGA, Auburn, Ole Miss, and Vandy on the road.

My dad keeps reminding me we've been this bad before in his life time. I can't say that has brought any comfort.

My dad keeps reminding me we've been this bad before in his life time. I can't say that has brought any comfort.

We have never been as bad as we are right now during my lifetime. I agree with yer Pops, we've seen some harsh times.

VN Store

Back