Tennessees Record

What's TN final Record this year?

• Total voters
10-1, and I think that is wishful thinking.

9-2 can win the east, because I don't think FLA or UGA will do any better than that.

I guess 9-2 or 10-1 but would like it to be 11-0 obviously. I can't believe that you even have 3-8 or 4-7 etc. on there.....

10-1
are better then anyone on the schedule, now they must just execute and win which i think theyll do a good job of.

9-2...but ND's new coach needs a huge win over a top tier team like UT...so it could be 8-3! :question:

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Jul 31, 2005 6:10 PM
9-2...but ND's new coach needs a huge win over a top tier team like UT...so it could be 8-3! :question:
[snapback]120129[/snapback]​

So you think that he's going to get the win just because he needs it? :question:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Jul 31, 2005 6:13 PM
So you think that he's going to get the win just because he needs it?  :question:
[snapback]120131[/snapback]​

NO...but they will be very hyped up and at Home. They have a shot. I didn't think they had one last yr.

Yeah, I knew what you meant. That game worries me. Has a lot of potential to go wrong. But then again, every game worries me. Heck, I'm even worried on the off weekend.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Jul 31, 2005 6:18 PM
Yeah, I knew what you meant.  That game worries me.  Has a lot of potential to go wrong.  But then again, every game worries me.  Heck, I'm even worried on the off weekend.
[snapback]120136[/snapback]​

Now that I think of it...UT should have already had road games at UF, LSU, and Bama I believe so they will be ready.

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Jul 31, 2005 6:25 PM
Now that I think of it...UT should have already had road games at UF, LSU, and Bama I believe so they will be ready.
[snapback]120138[/snapback]​

Yeah, I think that they'll be ready. They will also be tired and by the Notre Dame game, it's hard to tell who will be injured and who won't be. Here lately, the injuries have been piling up left and right. Well, at least since 2002.

I hope we win them all but i think if we win at uf we loose at lsu and if we loose at uf we win at lsu!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT WIN THE REST:) :) :)

I cant see you guys going through the first 3 games undefeated. You'll lose one of the games against UF/LSU or maybe even both.

I agree C. Leak will never beat the Vols as far as the game against Notre Dame I think Ainge will have revenge on his mind.

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-0....We have to come out and beat LSU and Florida at their place and if we can do that then we have clear sailing...After that the two tough games will be UGA and ND...Maybe Bama since we are playing down there in Tuscalooser....I hope we drill their eyeballs out though...GO VOLS!

Me too. But Bama should actually be able to move the ball a little bit, unlike last year. And it's in Alabamastan to boot, like you said.

Originally posted by milohimself@Aug 7, 2005 8:31 PM
Me too. But Bama should actually be able to move the ball a little bit, unlike last year. And it's in Alabamastan to boot, like you said.
[snapback]123452[/snapback]​

That's my only worry about the Bama game....Its down there and you never know what could happen....That's SEC football for you...It's unpredictable..But that's what makes it great

I am more scared of drunk alabama fans throwing stuff on the field. security ought to be tight that game.

VN Store

Back