Texas A&M @ Florida [1430 on ABC]

I just can't wrap my head around starting Mertz. I Napier trying to get himself fired? He did the same thing with Richardson. Didn't want to start him even though he was clearly the better option. I know starting a true freshman will come with some challenges, but I can see no possible upside to starting Mertz over Lagway.

They may start Mertz but this game will be decide by how many series Lagway sees.

QB position is the least of our worries.

OL and DL are inferior, and whoever plays QB has limited options outside of Wilson, who’s questionable to play today.

Like Miami, A&M has a stacked lineup that hasn’t lived up to their recruiting rankings. And like Miami, A&M handles us pretty easily today.

Reactions: Bearkat_Vol
QB position is the least of our worries.

OL and DL are inferior, and whoever plays QB has limited options outside of Wilson, who’s questionable to play today.

Like Miami, A&M has a stacked lineup that hasn’t lived up to their recruiting rankings. And like Miami, A&M handles us pretty easily today.
I didn't want to unfairly characterize the Gator offense, but it seems that Wilson plays a big part. It's similar to the Eagles when the only weapon they had was Darren Sproles. That guy was all over the field, touching the ball every play!

Reactions: WillisWG
I didn't want to unfairly characterize the Gator offense, but it seems that Wilson plays a big part. It's similar to the Eagles when the only weapon they had was Darren Sproles. That guy was all over the field, touching the ball every play!

Wilson is our only home run hitter.

He had the luxury of playing alongside Etienne and Pearsall last season. Now the target is squarely on his back.

I wanna look at this and be excited and confident. I wanna say hey TAMU is smacking UF with a backup QB. I want to say that if TAMU can do this with a backup QB, we can absolutely wax UF. I really want to say we are gonna thrash UF. I really want to say that. I really do. However….
Tennessee not beating Florida this year would be 100% indisputable proof that curses and voodoo ******** is real. And I’m 50/50 at best on the odds.

Watching this game and during the lightning delay, it showed Gator players hugging that stupid gator in locker room, ummmm no comment, you don't see us hugging/humping no dog

Reactions: mackievol

VN Store

Back