Texas Man allegedly Tells Cruz He'll Murder Republicans With 'a brick in your skull,' Court Frees Him On Bond

Franklin Pierce

Isaac Nformangum allegedly threatened to kill Cruz and members of the GOP 'by bullet' or by 'brick in your skull.'

A man in the Houston area of Texas was charged with making threats against Sen. Ted Cruz but remains at large after a court let him free on a personal recognizance bond.

Isaac Nformangum, 22, is wanted by police for allegedly making a series of threatening remarks to Cruz over the telephone.

"Hello and good afternoon Senator Rafael. This is one of the many Afro-American constituents of whom you are representative of here in Texas, as you currently serve from the Senate," the man said in the phone call.

"I have just read the, uh, Texas Republican Party's platform for this current 2022 year, uh, wherein it is apparent that your many colleagues intend … intend to have the voting right acts repealed and not reauthorized?"

"Every last one of your Republican colleagues to have signed off on that platform is to be found, and is to be found and killed, be it by a bullet to the face or by the smashing of a brick in your skull," Nformangum continued.

"It is a civic duty of every American citizen or resident to see to it that every last one of your colleagues is to be killed. Killed. Be it by finding you in a public space or by trailing you to your very, by your very public homes."

Ted-Cruz-Threat-Isaac-A-Nformangum.jpg

Isaac A. Nformangum was charged with making threats against Republican Sen. Ted Cruz. (Harris County District Attorney's Office)

Texas man allegedly tells Cruz he'll murder Republicans with 'a brick in your skull,' court frees him on bond

Isaac Nformangum allegedly threatened to kill Cruz and members of the GOP 'by bullet' or by 'brick in your skull.'

A man in the Houston area of Texas was charged with making threats against Sen. Ted Cruz but remains at large after a court let him free on a personal recognizance bond.

Isaac Nformangum, 22, is wanted by police for allegedly making a series of threatening remarks to Cruz over the telephone.

"Hello and good afternoon Senator Rafael. This is one of the many Afro-American constituents of whom you are representative of here in Texas, as you currently serve from the Senate," the man said in the phone call.

"I have just read the, uh, Texas Republican Party's platform for this current 2022 year, uh, wherein it is apparent that your many colleagues intend … intend to have the voting right acts repealed and not reauthorized?"

"Every last one of your Republican colleagues to have signed off on that platform is to be found, and is to be found and killed, be it by a bullet to the face or by the smashing of a brick in your skull," Nformangum continued.

"It is a civic duty of every American citizen or resident to see to it that every last one of your colleagues is to be killed. Killed. Be it by finding you in a public space or by trailing you to your very, by your very public homes."

Isaac A. Nformangum was charged with making threats against Republican Sen. Ted Cruz. (Harris County District Attorney's Office)

Texas man allegedly tells Cruz he'll murder Republicans with 'a brick in your skull,' court frees him on bond

I’ve got to say , except for the “ um’s” that’s one of the best articulated threats I’ve ever seen . He will probably end up being a shot caller in prison . Lol

Hailed by the left as a “Hero”, I’m sure. But if you challenge the damaged thought process of the First Lady…uh, oops…”Doctor”…

Army Suspends Retired Three-Star General, Launches Investigation For Tweet Mocking Jill Biden’s Abortion Post | The Daily Wire

No you’re the yellow dog Democrat crazy that supports shooting members of Congress. In todays world, all threats should be taken serious.

There you go trying to put YOUR words into my mouth. But then again, that's what one should expect from a guy who is basically an:
1657460882278.png

You criticize Cruz for reporting it so you must support these attacks. 💩

You're making an assumption, which explains your use of the poop emoji, you really should do your private business out of the public eye. There are things called toilets, you know, some places even have porta potties. Hopefully, you've been toilet trained enough to know how to use them instead of squatting just anywhere in public, Mr. Borat.

You're making an assumption, which explains your use of the poop emoji, you really should do your private business out of the public eye. There are things called toilets, you know, some places even have porta potties. Hopefully, you've been toilet trained enough to know how to use them instead of squatting just anywhere in public, Mr. Borat.

So you’re big tough guy and wouldn’t report a threat to you or your family despite constant harassment at public places? You’re a clown

The poop reflects my opinion of your thoughts.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
So you’re big tough guy and wouldn’t report a threat to you or your family despite constant harassment at public places? You’re a clown
The poop reflects my opinion of your thoughts.

Naw, the poop is you, and the accumulation is beyond stagnant. Always knew you stank, but was so polite I didn't mention it until now. The real pity is that in your efforts to -put YOUR words into my mouth, you're actually insulting yourself rather than me, but too thick to realize it.

Last edited:
Naw, the poop is you, and the accumulation is beyond stagnant. Always knew you stank, but was so polite I didn't mention it until now.
My man, you start four million threads a day across all the boards on this forum and maybe 5% of the time they read like something other than an insane hermit living on dandelions and bat crap in a cave.

If anything stinks it's you and your (now explicit) support of political violence.

My man, you start four million threads a day across all the boards on this forum and maybe 5% of the time they read like something other than an insane hermit living on dandelions and bat crap in a cave.
If anything stinks it's you and your (now explicit) support of political violence.

My, my, a straw man joins the fray. And trying to be creative. Further, trying to claim I wrote the articles I shared here, basically outright lying. You need help cleaning up your mess, and here it is.

1657462832826.png

VN Store

Back