Texas showing Lambos to the recruits - stolen shamelessly from Reddit.

Voltopia

Score fast, score hard, no mercy.

All the people who yammered about outspending schools like Texas had better tighten those belts and check their bank account totals. Gonna have to start a car dealership outside Neyland at this rate.

That said, the bright Tennessee orange Lamborghini at the end made me chuckle a little.

Personally, I'd go to whatever school gave me a Dodge Challenget Hellcat. Then I'd be sold and go to your school. As far as the subject at hand,we've came a long way to be sure. If I were that age and coming out of high school,a nice ride would be enticing.

All the people who yammered about outspending schools like Texas had better tighten those belts and check their bank account totals. Gonna have to start a car dealership outside Neyland at this rate.

That said, the bright Tennessee orange Lamborghini at the end made me chuckle a little.

Meh, don't worry too much about Texas. They will throw around a boatload of money and not get much in return.

They wanna throw around $50 million in NIL yearly to average about 8 wins, I'm sure the Austin area auto dealers would be ok with that.

Reactions: ButchPlz
texass is like the kid who’s from a rich family who hasn’t done **** by themselves, but think they’re hot stuff because they come from money. Mentally weak.

Reactions: tbwhhs
JR is going to be forced to go to the Cartel and demand another $500K to cover expenses for football.
564c9921db854.image.jpg

Reactions: TJVol95
500K or 500M?
If you watch Dallas ever again, they weren't talking about big corporate numbers like we are accustomed to seeing and hearing about today. I watched an episode about 10 years ago and Jock was yelling at JR about dollar amounts that seem quaint today.

My wife and I watched every episode of Perry Mason last summer and a lot of people were murdered for $5000.

I am aware $$ were worth much more prior to the end of the Gold Standard.

VN Store

Back