Texas Tech vs Oklahoma

Oklahoma by a couple of TD's.

Maybe now we'll get the media to lay off of the Texas Tech and Graham Harrell parade.

Still, this should be exciting. I'd be shocked if OU's under 50, TT should rival 38-42

TT off to a horrible start tonight. Okla's defense is playing good but I seen them start this way vs. Texas this year and end up losing. TT has to keep it close until halftime then make some adjustments.

I guess Leach is tanking games now :)....kinda like Butch Davis :)

Just kidding, I don't think any coach would lose any game on purpose

Musburger just said..."You better be ready when you come to play the Sooners in Norman"

I want people to say that about the Vols in Knoxville again.

He also said they don't need to lose their composure right now, so they can get back into the game?

I guess the only question left to ask now is will a big win here be enough for OU to jump Texas in the polls despite the 'Horns beating the Sooners earlier in the year?

I guess the only question left to ask now is will a big win here be enough for OU to jump Texas in the polls despite the 'Horns beating the Sooners earlier in the year?

TX couldn't beat OU again for anything.

The big 12 south is going to be quite log jammed. Who will represent the division in the championship game?

Whoever ends up highest in the BCS standings, assuming they all finish with the one loss. Needless to say, Texas Tech won't be in the discussion.

VN Store

Back