Texas Tech...

Talk about a Paul Westhead dream . . . Think of just the number of shots it takes to score 167. :wacko:

I don't know anything about East Central Oklahoma, but I'm pretty sure they should work on guarding people.

Wow. How do you do that AND allow 116 points? Did they play a high school team? Or Div III?

Jesus. Does the Texas Tech women's soccer team score 43 goals a game? Maybe there is just something other than pesticide in the water in Lubbock.

Don't drink the water in Lubbock!!!..Trust me on this!!!
One must assume Bobby Knight is to blame for all of these freak developments cast upon the unsuspecting Lubbockites (had to find a way to uphold the title of Lubbockites)...

Scoring 167 off 119 shots is great. Allowing 116 to a jv team is not. Im guessing both teams should check out a book on Defense.

Did you see the little blurb on sports center about UF's string of games with three point shots? Something like 545 straight games where they had made at least one. Last night, they couldn't buy one and finally got one to go with 24 seconds left in the game.

Glad we weren't playing either of those teams last night!

Did you see the little blurb on sports center about UF's string of games with three point shots? Something like 545 straight games where they had made at least one. Last night, they couldn't buy one and finally got one to go with 24 seconds left in the game.

Glad we weren't playing either of those teams last night!
Was a three point shot legitimate 545 games ago?

In case you thought that the Raiders offense was just that good, EC Oklahoma gave up 136 to San Antonio last night.

too bad...i bet they wish they could have spared 40 or 50 of those points and loaned 'em to the football team.

VN Store

Back