Thank You 2024 BaseVols!

taylorvol

I just wanted to take a minute to thank the BaseVols (and their families) for providing so much joy, entertainment, and for all of their dedication, hard work, and sacrifices for such an incredible season! Regardless of what happens today (or tomorrow), nothing could detract from how proud this fan is of this team!

Today marks my last in person game (after 10 days in Omaha, Iโ€™m flying out right after todayโ€™s game, so feeling a bit nostalgic). I canโ€™t imagine not seeing Connell, Burke, Zechrist, CMO, Beam, KT, Stark, Dreiling, Combs, etc. on the field next year. Very thankful for the 2024 BaseVols! Letโ€™s take 2! GBO!
๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ

I just wanted to take a minute to thank the BaseVols (and their families) for providing so much joy, entertainment, and for all of their dedication, hard work, and sacrifices for such an incredible season! Regardless of what happens today (or tomorrow), nothing could detract from how proud this fan is of this team!

Today marks my last in person game (after 10 days in Omaha, Iโ€™m flying out right after todayโ€™s game, so feeling a bit nostalgic). I canโ€™t imagine not seeing Connell, Burke, Zechrist, CMO, Beam, KT, Stark, Dreiling, Combs, etc. on the field next year. Very thankful for the 2024 BaseVols! Letโ€™s take 2! GBO!
Did you Air BNB or hotel? Just trying to compare for next years trip. I stayed in Ralston this trip.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710

The guys have done so much for this program. Cannot believe they have brought our program this far. They are all legends.

On a positive note, we may see Tears & Burke again. They both have little brothers (class of '28). ๐Ÿฅน

Taylorvol, you are a class act. Thank you for helping me and my family with tickets during our time of need. We were not the only persons who you have helped. Thank you for providing me some insight and tips on navigating Volnation. Your support of Vols Baseball sets an example that all members should follow. Thank you again for everything. Go Vols!

I couldnโ€™t be more proud, win or lose. I got to go to my first Vols baseball game this year, took my wife and kids. It was wonderful- everything we hoped it would be. I think this playoff system is the hardest to win- harder than basketball and definitely harder than football. You have to be dialed in so many times and then you have weather, fatigue, etc that factors in. The way this team has progressed, especially after losing Russell early on and not having Burns, is remarkable in that the pitching developed and the hitting just blew up, even in larger parks. These guys donโ€™t seem to be intimidated by anyone. I think they were just tight last night and thatโ€™s probably due to the expectations, the fact that theyโ€™ve been at the CWS 3 of the past 4 years and thereโ€™s a ton of pressure to get it done. The culture at UT has a lot to do with the success, but I believe the Lord has blessed the program and the athletic department in general with good leaders. I pray for them every day. Watching some of the guys who will be leaving develop over the years has been amazing to see, and CTV and his staff have been able to shape them into young men and equip them to handle the real world. Thatโ€™s what makes parents want their kids to kick the tires at UT baseball.
Iโ€™d love for them to bounce back today and force a 3rd game and then win it all.
I believe that, win or lose, the stability and trajectory of the program shows the best is yet to come.
Go Big Orange

Win or lose tomorrow night, this has been one hell of a season for the ages.

The momentum is ours, we will win
I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have the ball than Zander. He just seems to handle these situations with calmness and proper levels of confidence. As my father-in-law, a once highly successful head football coach would say..."Never run with quitters...because they'll make You a quitter"! This team doesn't have a team of quitters...but perservers!

They sent you out a winner TV! Well deserved! Hopefully one more tomorrow!

Taylorvol, you are a class act. Thank you for helping me and my family with tickets during our time of need. We were not the only persons who you have helped. Thank you for providing me some insight and tips on navigating Volnation. Your support of Vols Baseball sets an example that all members should follow. Thank you again for everything. Go Vols!
I second this post!

Thank you for the kind words and very nice of you to say. If all of the fans could see how this team interacts with the young kids, each other, and their respective families, they would be a lot less harsh with their comments. Seeing one of their Dadโ€™s get emotional today after a big hit was enough to give me chills (and maybe some allergies). What a team! GBO!

They sent you out a winner TV! Well deserved! Hopefully one more tomorrow!
What a game today! It was a fabulous Daddy/Daughter 1 1/2 weeks in Omaha. (My daughter has to get back for her new job or Iโ€™d still be in Omaha). Thankfully we got to see all of todayโ€™s game and made it to the airport with time to spare. ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ GBO!

VN Store

Back