Thank You Spurrier

epic37311

I always liked the underdog. I was kinda hopeing South Caralina would do good. Buttttt..... after Spurrier started trying to ride on CFP and the Vols coat Tail some more and try to get his school popular by putting one of the best teams in the nation in the same paragraph with the Gamecocks. He reminded me how much I hated him, Florida, and now South Carolina.
Hey at least UT players win there fights (anyone remember Clemson).

I am glad to see him back but him at USuCk worries me.

I think he does in the end win an East Title....and then their fans come out the woodwork

He did get the Title in Fla. after 4 years and them coming off probation but I don't think Carolina has the attraction for players like Fla. does. They will be a better team but maybe it will be a long time before they are contenders.

Originally posted by toddbond007@Apr 20, 2005 7:11 PM
are u predicting them to win it this year U-T???

No Way he hasn't had a chance to build his team up. I think he will be lucky to pull 6 out.
I have to look at there schedule and see exactly who they will be playing this year.

After rereading your post was you asking about Vols winning it all.
They got it rough first 3 weeks of the season.
Trojans will be a powerhouse again. I am pulling for it but it's still up in the air.

Originally posted by toddbond007@Apr 20, 2005 7:11 PM
are u predicting them to win it this year U-T???

Oh goodness no.

At best I could see them winning 8 games but generally I would say 7.

Originally posted by epic37311@Apr 20, 2005 7:38 PM
I looked at Carolinas schedule and they will be lucky to get 5 wins

hey dude i know its 420, but lay off the herbage my man.

they will win alot more than 5.

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly+Apr 20, 2005 7:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (checkerboard_charly @ Apr 20, 2005 7:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-epic37311@Apr 20, 2005 7:38 PM

they will win alot more than 5. [/quote]
Ha Ha HA yea right. I know it&#39;s April and all but fools day was the first. I think they will only get 4 wins. 5 if someone other team gets a flu epidemic.
Wich teams do you think they will beat this year?

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly+Apr 20, 2005 7:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (checkerboard_charly @ Apr 20, 2005 7:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-epic37311@Apr 20, 2005 7:38 PM

they will win alot more than 5. [/quote]
Agree. They dont have the talent UGA/UT/UF have but they do have a good amount of quite solid players.

I&#39;ll submit right now that South Carolina will beat UCF, Troy, Kentucky, Vandy and Arkansas. I will also give them the edge over Alabama and Clemson. Then they have a reasonable shot against Auburn and Florida. They stand no chance against Georgia and Tennessee.

arkansas will be a loss. Clemson is instate rival, antoher loss.
It would be a sad day when they beat Auburn or Florida.

By the way thanks guys for being able to post without flaming. You can express your opinion without it and I love to see it. Thats why I left my other message board.

So is this thread a preseason USC pick &#39;em.
I am calling 5 games tops.

I just dont see USCocks beating AUBURN OR GA and that said maybe not even ARK&#33; I realize AUB lost a lot of talent and game experienced players, so did GA for that matter. The OL&#39; Ball&#39;s coach IMO is gonna have a rough 1st season or two?
Who in the SEC relishes it more to :spank: his team? I just hope&#39; and know it will be a jammed orange sea of us VOL fans, To WELCOME him back to our house and the reality of FootBall in Tn

VN Store

Back