Thanks

donsargegolf

Guys, I will make this my final note to the Vol Nation. I've tried to enlighten you some of the consistencies of our failures and you are not open to the TRUTH. Continue to support Randy Sanders and his potluck play calling and we'll see how the story ends. I will continue to support the Vols, travel to see them from afar and realize the affects I watch are accepted by fans knowing no difference. See you in K-town this weekend, Go Big Orange. :banghead: :banghead:

I tell ya what Don,I have had my fair share of putting the blame to Phil and crew,but maybe when we start having only a 4 win season I might believe what you say.

WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF U.T.PLAYERS ON SUNDAY T.V., THE NUMBER OF WINS WE POST, AND ACCEPTANCE BY FANS OF PERFORMANCES LIKE LAST WEEK TELLS ME ALL I NEED TO KNOW. REMEMBER ONE THING, IF YOU KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING... YOU KEEP ON GETTING WHAT YOU'VE BEEN GETTING!!! :question: :question: :question:

Until you have a clue about football and what it takes to win at the level UT plays at I won't miss one of your ill knowledgable post. And I'm not a fan of Fulmer or of Sanders but they are winning and the stats prove it out and your spouting garbage doesn't. Guess you want Majors back.

At what level is that? clemson, k-state, nebraska, maryland, auburn . I will not use my library of info on you but, trust me, for you to accept last week and much of the last five years tells me of enough. :nono:

So your base of info is on what we have done since the 98 championship.I assume you thought we would be nc champs every year after that.

:snoring: :snoring:

Don you've gotten even more boring than the Bammers.

...and if you're going away - just go.

Personally I don't think Don has a clue about UT football. I know hw doesn't have a clue about this program being in better shape now than at ANYTIME during the Majors ERA!

Originally posted by donsargegolf@Oct 20, 2004 10:17 PM
At what level is that? clemson, k-state, nebraska, maryland, auburn .

Miami, Florida State, Florida, Alabama, Notre Dame, Syracuse, Michigan, Ohio State, Georgia, LSU, UCLA, Virginia Tech.

VN Store

Back