That Blue Alert last night...

VolInNorthCack

That was literally all going on right behind my house.

My house is the blue dot in the bottom right. The road closure and search area are in red As the crows flies it's about 1.5 miles away. Needless to say, I did not sleep much last night.

1000001933.png

My house is the blue dot in the bottom right. The road closure and search area are in red As the crows flies it's about 1.5 miles away. Needless to say, I did not sleep much last night.

View attachment 618619
Now, we know where you live. We will drop by, expecting hospitality. 😉

View attachment 618619
Will still get those alerts due to the 865 numbers we have. Also get the local alerts in KY.

View attachment 618619
Hopefully that piece of trash, Dehart, is found alive and then promptly executed.

There was a Blount County Sheriff’s Deputy killed last night and another wounded by a scumbag that is still on the loose. The blue alert is for that.
Yes. Blue alerts can be a boon. If an armed and dangerous person is in my neighborhood, I may wish to unlock my pistol, load it, and have it on hand. Otherwise, I’m left to defend myself with an old Maasai spear.

Yes. Blue alerts can be a boon. If an armed and dangerous person is in my neighborhood, I may wish to unlock my pistol, load it, and have it on hand. Otherwise, I’m left to defend myself with an old Maasai spear.

A Blue Alert is only if the threat is to cops not you.

Reactions: 508mikey
So have they caught the guy yet, or nah?

Yeah, mine ain't gon be a pistole though.

VN Store

Back