That O Line is very overrated

I always told my guys that a stalemate at the line favors the defense. If the DL doesn't have the talent or strength, play for a stalemate and occupy space.

Right now, it looks like this OL is satisfied with simply attempting to get a stalemate. And that's just a recipe for disaster.

This whole team is soft I for one can't wait till everyone except the freshman graduate or Transfer. There is very very little talent on this team

Reactions: 1 person
The O-line is an embarrassment! Supposed to be one of the best in the country and their getting blown off the ball!

Reactions: 2 people
You guys'. Lol. Theyre loading the box. Theyre doing everything they can. Peterman has plenty of time to throw.

we are horrible...still after the beatdown in oregon, our team didn't learn nothing.
we can punt 70 yards but other than that it's emberassing.o-line is not as good as hyped

With every game, it's looking more and more like Tiny Richardson stays for his senior year. Guy loses a hundred grand every time he commits a penalty.

This is one of the most over hyped, overrated offensive line I've ever seen. #6 is not even being blocked!!! Blocked hell he isn't even being touched.

Ridiculous thread. An O-line is only as good as the skill positions making plays. No playmakers = O-line looks bad. Especially against an elite D.

These guys had a much better o-line coach last year (and it's already clear we had a much better all around offensive coaching staff last year).

Reactions: 1 person
I agree. They play soft. Coming up short on 3rd and 1 against wku, getting manhandled by Oregon and uf... tired of hearing the "best in cfb" crap.

06 Florida reversed

Stone cocks head sideways, looks forward, snaps

DL jumps it every time

If CBJ is smart he changes that or will get ate alive all year

VN Store

Back