The 2 Reasons Why My Day Was Awesome.

TNHopeful505

1. I got to meet MZTERRY. MZTERRY, it was a privilege to get to talk to you. You are as sweet as I thought you would be, and then some. I wish you and your family all the best, and hope to run into you again sometime.

2. I got to meet Justin Martin from Duck Dynasty. Took about 3-5 minutes to talk to me after I invited him to the church I preached at if he was still going to be in town. He was in town for the Orange and White game and Jason Aldean with his girlfriend, who is a UT fan. He looked good in orange. Great Christian man. Glad the show has had the success it's had. I got a picture, autograph and a great conversation.

Hope everyone had a great time at the Orange and White game. Haven't heard the official count yet, but I was pleased and proud with the fans that showed up to support team #117!

Attachments

• 44812_154750168032411_1712471499_n.jpg
    44812_154750168032411_1712471499_n.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 140
Reactions: 18 people
Cool pic, man. I heard the attendance was 61,000

Yeah, it was pretty awesome. The lower deck was pretty much full, and then there were those people-phobes that were in the upper decks. There may have been 1-2k in the upper decks.

Great crowd. Really enjoyed the game. Tons of lettermen in the end zone too. Would have loved to get some pics with them.

Arian Foster looked like he was having the time of his life. Glad to see him back and loving UT again.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, it was pretty awesome. The lower deck was pretty much full, and then there were those people-phobes that were in the upper decks. There may have been 1-2k in the upper decks.

Great crowd. Really enjoyed the game. Tons of lettermen in the end zone too. Would have loved to get some pics with them.

Arian Foster looked like he was having the time of his life. Glad to see him back and loving UT again.

Sounds like a good time

I think it's his girlfriend, not wife. They were there for the Jason Aldean concert too. He looked good in orange though!

Everybody looks better in orange. Btw, just had a blowout on eye-40 between Knoxville and Nashville.. For you guys who MuRrged into the fast lane and didn't run over my cousin, I thank you!

Everybody looks better in orange. Btw, just had a blowout on eye-40 between Knoxville and Nashville.. For you guys who MuRrged into the fast lane and didn't run over my cousin, I thank you!
Was that right around the 260 mile marker? I passed a guy changing a tire. There was a trooper there assisting him.

attachment.php

Man, MZT has let herself go...

:)

Reactions: 3 people
A man named bobby powers stopped and helped us, took us to the tire center in Smyrna and the guys there where nice enough to work past there shift to help us out.. The state of Tennessee truly is VOL country!!!

1. I got to meet MZTERRY. MZTERRY, it was a privilege to get to talk to you. You are as sweet as I thought you would be, and then some. I wish you and your family all the best, and hope to run into you again sometime.

2. I got to meet Justin Martin from Duck Dynasty. Took about 3-5 minutes to talk to me after I invited him to the church I preached at if he was still going to be in town. He was in town for the Orange and White game and Jason Aldean with his girlfriend, who is a UT fan. He looked good in orange. Great Christian man. Glad the show has had the success it's had. I got a picture, autograph and a great conversation.

Hope everyone had a great time at the Orange and White game. Haven't heard the official count yet, but I was pleased and proud with the fans that showed up to support team #117!

Thank you DEAR HEART! It was nice tohave been able to meet you and so many other sweeties!

Wasn't that the best O&W game? OMG..... I luv defense and the no huddle. Imagine what the season will be like; just seeing our guys play each other tough... imagine playing somebody who they really want to put a beat down on... hence (UGA-UF-BAMA) just saying... WHEEEWWWW...

let's get this started!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Thank you DEAR HEART! It was nice tohave been able to meet you and so many other sweeties!

Wasn't that the best O&W game? OMG..... I luv defense and the no huddle. Imagine what the season will be like; just seeing our guys play each other tough... imagine playing somebody who they really want to put a beat down on... hence (UGA-UF-BAMA) just saying... WHEEEWWWW...

let's get this started!!!

Absolutely. The no huddle offense is just going to get better and better. But I LOVE the speed, and it will just improve. And the defense played TOUGH. Just ready for Jason to get back out on the field. Spring is always labored with injuries, but we will be okay when August rolls around. And a summer with this conditioning program, I thought we looked very in shape and very up to speed. Excited about the season.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back