Who leaves the desert with the Lombardi? 👀

ADFE9EC5-90A6-4140-BDF9-134CAC8E5590.jpeg

I’m picking Bills over Packers.

The question we all want to know.

Who leaves the desert with the Lombardi? 👀

View attachment 487125

I’m picking Bills over Packers.

Chiefs

Everybody is on the Bills but I think people are just going to the new shiny thing. Bills are great. Chiefs are great and a proven commodity. Yeah, they don't have Hill, but they got a top 3 line now, and as I heard somebody else say it best, the most dangerous weapon in the NFL is Mahomes with time.

I think people are severely underrating Juju, too. He didn't fall off because he's washed. He fell off because Big Ben was washed. He's only 26 and coming off a shoulder injury, not a leg injury.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD
305991450_6201603379886366_4001371927536428015_n.jpg

Reactions: MAD
I don't get the Chargers hype. I totally understand people thinking they are going to be good. I think they will be, but same odds as the proven Chiefs? They have a really talented roster but they are still kind of a joke. The way they missed the playoffs last year wasn't an anomaly. They have been making hapless mistakes regularly for a few years, and Staley didn't seem to change that. They're going to go from missing the playoffs to winning the SB when they're now playing in maybe the toughest division of all time? IDK, man. I know they added 2 defensive stars but they also had really good injury luck last year. Derwin James played 15 games! Is that happening again?

A great job by the Rams defense intercepting the football more than once is a reason why they’ve been able to keep the game close, also holding the Bills to a field goal after the first touchdown.

VN Store

Back