The American Debt Trap Foreign Policy

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
You really need to read "Confessions of An Economic Hitman" and "War Is A Racket" to fully appreciate what is going on with Pfizer and these Latin American countries. Basically, if any of their citizens sue Pfizer and win because of complications from the vaccine, that country would end up paying for it, not Pfizer, by loosing access to key infrastructure and domestic assets.

Pfizer plays hardball in Covid-19 vaccine negotiations - STAT

Pfizer has been accused of “bullying” Latin American governments during negotiations to acquire its Covid-19 vaccine, and the company has asked some countries to put up sovereign assets, such as embassy buildings and military bases, as a guarantee against the cost of any future legal cases, according to an investigation by the U.K.-based Bureau of Investigative Journalism.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
You really need to read "Confessions of An Economic Hitman" and "War Is A Racket" to fully appreciate what is going on with Pfizer and these Latin American countries. Basically, if any of their citizens sue Pfizer and win because of complications from the vaccine, that country would end up paying for it, not Pfizer, by loosing access to key infrastructure and domestic assets.

Pfizer plays hardball in Covid-19 vaccine negotiations - STAT

Read “Confessions...” a few years ago. Just kind of makes you numb. And we may have talked about this, but I read “The Creature from Jekyll Island” around the same time. After those two, I decided to go back to reading John Grisham, Glen Meade, et al. Fiction is a lot less stressful.

Read “Confessions...” a few years ago. Just kind of makes you numb. And we may have talked about this, but I read “The Creature from Jekyll Island” around the same time. After those two, I decided to go back to reading John Grisham, Glen Meade, et al. Fiction is a lot less stressful.
You should try the A350 FCOM sometime.

Reactions: Vol737
Drug companies are just about pure evil
My ex was a sales rep for Pfizer and the crap they did was eye opening to me when it came to pushing drugs. The money given to sales reps to foster sales was enormous as was the graft and free drugs, the docs really liked the "male enhancement" pills.

My ex was a sales rep for Pfizer and the crap they did was eye opening to me when it came to pushing drugs. The money given to sales reps to foster sales was enormous as was the graft and free drugs, the docs really liked the "male enhancement" pills.
Have you ever really paid attention to some of the drugs they are pushing on TV??? I can just imagine how physicians roll their eyes when somebody comes in and says "Hey doc... I think I need Provasic. Can you write me a scrip?" ($100 VN bucks if you can tell me where I got that drug name)

Have you ever really paid attention to some of the drugs they are pushing on TV??? I can just imagine how physicians roll their eyes when somebody comes in and says "Hey doc... I think I need Provasic. Can you write me a scrip?" ($100 VN bucks if you can tell me where I got that drug name)
One Saturday morning right before New Years Fedex pulled up to our house and delivered a package from Pfizer. I thought wow, this must be important for an overnight, Saturday early morning delivery. It was a freaking coffee cup from the division that sent out samples thanking my wife for being a customer like she could get them anywhere else. The entire medical system is a sham that will spend dollars until someone makes them stop.

Reactions: AM64
One Saturday morning right before New Years Fedex pulled up to our house and delivered a package from Pfizer. I thought wow, this must be important for an overnight, Saturday early morning delivery. It was a freaking coffee cup from the division that sent out samples thanking my wife for being a customer like she could get them anywhere else. The entire medical system is a sham that will spend dollars until someone makes them stop.

Is it at least a nice coffee cup?

Is it at least a nice coffee cup?

source.gif

Reactions: Grand Vol
Uhh, I'm just making a passing comment. Not sure if this applies to your ex or not, so don't jump down my throat. But I've heard some wild stories about those drug reps. They don't hire ugly ones for a reason. Just saying.

Uhh, I'm just making a passing comment. Not sure if this applies to your ex or not, so don't jump down my throat. But I've heard some wild stories about those drug reps. They don't hire ugly ones for a reason. Just saying.
My ex is married to a doctor currently, but she did wait over 10 years to get remarried. You won't hurt my feelings over her, trust me.

Drug companies are just about pure evil
Are there some greedy people heading most of those companies...of course, but they also are the #1 target of the legal industry. “Here’s a drug that saves your life but but turns your toenails green” great I get to live and get $1,000,000

Are there some greedy people heading most of those companies...of course, but they also are the #1 target of the legal industry. “Here’s a drug that saves your life but but turns your toenails green” great I get to live and get $1,000,000

It would be nice to think that fewer people would sue if drug companies were likable and the drugs really affordable, but I don't think it would change a thing.

Reactions: Wireless1
I think that drug treats one-armed men.

The reality of the federal gov does suck.

VN Store

Back