The Atlanta Braves Thread

Or maybe it’s because what talent we do have in defense is up front.
And the second half of the year we were a complete MASH unit in the back of the defense playing way down the depth chart. You can rail on zone defense and giving cushion, but if you can't run with them, you just can't run with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: zjcvols
How could we have employed coaches that encouraged Michael Penix to look elsewhere while our alternatives were were Jarrett Guarantano and Harrison Bailey?
I read earlier that Penix would have gone to Florida St, but he left there without an offer because Willie Taggart thought he was signing Emory Jones. Penix went to Indiana, Emory Jones wound up at Florida.

I read earlier that Penix would have gone to Florida St, but he left there without an offer because Willie Taggart thought he was signing Emory Jones. Penix went to Indiana, Emory Jones wound up at Florida.
And a few years later… Penix is at Washington in the top 5 and Tennessee, Florida, FSU and Indiana all have different head coaches.

Reactions: Regulator
I don’t know how Vandy is gonna survive big time football at this rate. I’ve seen basically every good returning player they are supposed to have has hit the portal. It feels impossible to actually build a program there

Reactions: Volfan1000

VN Store

Back