The Atlanta Braves Thread

I don’t think I handle winning championships very well.

Last night I dreamed I was in jail and when I walked into the cell, I saw a guy wearing a Vols cap. He started mumbling “I knew they’d do it. I knew they’d do it”. He looked up and my roommate was Pete Rose lol.

I’m not sure why I am surprised by this, but the degree to which Texas is in the heads of Aggie fans is just staggering. It’s one thing to absorb it from a distance, or the internet, but I was around them for 3 days and the longest time it took for them to mention something about Texas was maybe 90 seconds. I totally get that they are the little brother of that rivalry, but that doesn’t have to mean you act like one. Every interaction I had with them inevitably turned to Texas at some point.

It was funny the first couple of times but after that I was just like “dude, they aren’t even here” lol

They are very nice and hospitable people who are difficult to dislike, but man, between their weird traditions and toxic relationship with Texas they need to see psychologists.

I don’t think I handle winning championships very well.

Last night I dreamed I was in jail and when I walked into the cell, I saw a guy wearing a Vols cap. He started mumbling “I knew they’d do it. I knew they’d do it”. He looked up and my roommate was Pete Rose lol.
Cryptic symbolism in your dreams is really the mark of a true fan.

I’m not sure why I am surprised by this, but the degree to which Texas is in the heads of Aggie fans is just staggering. It’s one thing to absorb it from a distance, or the internet, but I was around them for 3 days and the longest time it took for them to mention something about Texas was maybe 90 seconds. I totally get that they are the little brother of that rivalry, but that doesn’t have to mean you act like one. Every interaction I had with them inevitably turned to Texas at some point.

It was funny the first couple of times but after that I was just like “dude, they aren’t even here” lol

They are very nice and hospitable people who are difficult to dislike, but man, between their weird traditions and toxic relationship with Texas they need to see psychologists.
Have you seen Vandy and UK fans on social media?
I think they enjoy hate watching us more than watching their own teams.

I was at one of the Vanderbilt games in Nashville this year and it was pitiful. The fans around me spent more time dogging Tennessee and Vitello than they did cheering for their own team.

Clown ****.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
#1 recruiting class coming in, about to blow out the facilities … Vitello is a runaway train
10000%. I mentioned to my brother that this feels like the explosion point. Which is weird because the program is already the standard.
It’s like when Saban got the first one at Bama. They hit a different level.

That is playground stuff compared to how much Texas is in A&M’s heads. Vandy doesn’t even care about sports. There are some Aggies who I think could be clinically diagnosed, and I don’t mean that hyperbolically.

UK does not even consider us to be their biggest rival in basketball.

VN Store

Back