The Atlanta Braves Thread

We are being helped by the 19-7 start. This team is playing under .500 ball since then. Re stock the farm and give it another go next year, this team isnt going anywhere this year.
In other words, pretty much the same thought process everybody had at this point in 2021.

There’s no doubt this team has underachieved and may continue to, but it’s baseball. It’s random. You never just blow off an opportunity to be in the postseason.

In other words, pretty much the same thought process everybody had at this point in 2021.

There’s no doubt this team has underachieved and may continue to, but it’s baseball. It’s random. You never just blow off an opportunity to be in the postseason.
Would you rather lose pieces for nothing though? I'm not talking about selling guys at the end of their contracts.
Max
Minter
TDA
Charlie(surley someone will give something for him to eat innings)

Agree. But if we re all being honest here selling is our best option. Moot point as it won’t happen tho.
I get what you're saying, but you know that nobody is selling from 10 games over .500 at the break. The Braves, Nats and Phillies have all won the WS the past 5 years after looking dead on the side of the road in the regular season. The last 2 months have been a death march, but I'm sure they think they're a replacement level bat or two away from being fine.

Honestly if they could do something with the bottom of the lineup we could roll in the post season. We have 3 excellent starters and a really good pen. Harris coming back will help. Trade for a OF bat and make TDA the main catcher and we might be ok

VN Store

Back