The Atlanta Braves Thread

What do good odds even look like for NRFIs? Seems like a fun prop bet, but if feels like it could get really random with pitchers settling in.

What do good odds even look like for NRFIs? Seems like a fun prop bet, but if feels like it could get really random with pitchers settling in.
So before the season. I watched some videos that said they only hit around 50% of the time, so really only try to play them around even money. But honestly I'll pay juice for a pitching matchup I like. I've played them at +150 and at -150

You mean you don’t wake up every morning and study pitchers first time through the order xFIP???

Reactions: GAVol
3 putting for bogey is cool and all but you haven’t lived until you’re sweating the 6 out variance monster

Price varies significantly by lineup, park, weather and most importantly starting pitcher. Usually falls loosely in line with game totals though.

So you’re basically just trying to find an edge on balanced lineup vs top heavy lineup, pitcher splits, K rates, batter-pitcher familiarity, etc

Then whether or not you want to sweat watching these guys not homer. That factor alone makes Phils Dodgers completely unplayable, regardless of price.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

VN Store

Back